Edit professional profile
Once you have created your account and your professional profile, it's time to add all those relevant data to make your profile visible and stand out from the rest of the voice professional profiles.
This section could be defined as the most important to make your profile visible and stand out from the rest.
Here we can add and edit the following information:
- Name: If for whatever reason you need to modify the name of your profile (name visible to all), you can modify it by simply editing it in this input.
- City: Select your city of residence so that companies looking for vocal talent for their on-site jobs can find you quickly.
- Bio:(Biography) Add a short bio to your profile so that visitors to your profile can get a quick idea of your background.
- Languages: Select the languages you speak. Business accounts can search by language.
- Skills: This is perhaps the most crucial field of all. The top three are voice actor, voice-over artist and singer. If you have not selected any of the main ones, your profile will not appear on the dubbing actors, voice-over talents and singers public pages. Business accounts through their search engine will be able to find you, but you will not have a public profile and search engines like Google will not index your profile.
- Voice type: Select your voice type. Business accounts can filter voice professionals by voice type.
- Age Range: At what age range are you comfortable voicing and interpreting? Select your age range and make it easy for those Business accounts looking for vocal talent with specific ages to find you.
In this section you will be able to add all the dubbing you do on a daily basis. To add a dubbing, you will have to fill in the fields actor, product, character and year and click on the button "Add dubbing".
Please note that you cannot publish dubbings whose production has not yet been broadcast in the country where the dubbing was made. To avoid publishing a dubbing whose production has not been broadcasted yet, all the dubs you add will go directly to the (private) "Dubbings pending to be published " table and from that table you will be able to publish it. This way, you can add dubs as you make them and when you are sure they will be broadcasted to the public you will be able to publish them.
A new form has been added for dubbing directors to add their directions. Read the documentation for dubbing directors for more information.
In this section you can add all the voiceovers you want to be visible in the "Voiceovers " table of your public profile. You only have to fill in the fields type (spot, commercial, etc.), production, intervention (main announcer, closing, etc.) and year.
In this section you can add any jobs that don't fit in either of the previous two sections that you think are relevant and should be on your public profile. Some of the jobs that would not fit in the "Voiceovers" or "Dubbing" table are:
To add a new job in this section you only have to fill in the fields type, title, description and year and click on the "Add job" button.
Still have questions?
If you still have questions about editing your profile, feel free to contact us.