More and more voice professionals are joining Vocalbums and each and every one of them can be added to a casting. But what if we want to add artists to a casting who do NOT have a profile on Vocalbums? Outsiders come to solve this problem. Thanks to Outsiders, companies can combine their own artist pool with that of Vocalbums.
How to create an Outsider?
To create an Outsider all you need is a "Business" account (create your Business account), log in to Vocalbums and follow these simple steps:
- We go to the Outsiders section inside our administration panel.
- Click on the green button "New Outsider".
- Add the name and gender of the voice professional.
- Finally, click on the "Create Outsider" button.
How to link an audio to an Outsider?
When an artist is added to a casting, at least one sample is usually selected to be associated to the casting. This way, from the same casting chart, you can play the samples of all the participants. When you add an Outsider, you can also select a voice sample if you have previously uploaded it. Let's see how to upload a voice sample and associate it to an Outsider:
- We go to the Outsiders section within our administration panel.
- Click on the green "Add audio " button of the Outsider you want to associate the audio to.
- Select the audio file.
- A modal will appear to assign a name to the voice sample. Once the name is filled in, click on "OK " and the audio will be uploaded.
How to edit an Outsider?
You can edit the name or delete the audios of an Outsider in the Outsiders section of your administration panel by clicking on the "Edit outsider " button. If we want to delete the Outsider, we will click on the *"Delete outsider" button.
Still have questions?
If you still have questions about Outsiders and how they work, please do not hesitate to contact us.